Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trendsetters

The girls should have been born in the 80s. They love to put their plastic rings all the way up their arms like bracelets. They also like to wear them on their feet, which I don't think happened in the 80s. However, I'm pretty sure it will catch on now. They are trendsetting babies. For example, when one of them realizes the bathroom door is open and feels it is necessary to splash in the toilet, the other one feels it is necessary to join her. When I take them outside and one of them decides she needs to eat bark, the other one decides it looks mighty good. When one of them squeals and then throws down her sippy cup on our brand-new hardwood floors, the other one thinks it is the best idea ever. You get the picture.

2 comments:

Charla said...

I had been meaning to call you and ask if you had your new floors in; I hope you love them. Cute babies. Glad to hear they are not letting you skip the toilet fun phase.

Melody said...

I swear, Katie looks so much older in that picture. They can't grow that fast, it's not fair!