Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bad Parenting

Some of you have commented on the way Jared and I have let the girls be called Crazy Katie and Sensible Charlotte. So I started wondering... does it make us bad parents that we have let their cousins call them that? Maybe. But I know for sure there are a couple things that do make us bad parents and am going to post them now for all of you to see.

1. We have been harboring the baby unabomber.

2. We almost let the baby unabomber poke out her eyes with the vertical blinds.

3. We let the girls take part in a baby cage match.

Katie might look happy that her sister has tackled her but don't let that deceive you. She was putting on a front for the camera.

4. We let the girls use play gyms as weapons in said baby cage match.


So now you know what our bad parenting looks like. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I'd just like to say Yes, you are bad parents. That said, I also need to clarify - the cousins do call them Crazy Kate and Sensible Charlotte, but it was Paul (mostly) and a little bit me who started that. But for the record, it was mostly Paul.

Melody said...

Too funny! And by the way, I really was kidding about the labeling thing! Your girls just keep getting chubbier and cuter!

Wendy said...

Jessie:
We couldn't get Ryan's face caught in the facial vortex of terror because his face was angled the wrong way. We couldn't make it fit anywhere. I'm sorry if this is the wrong way to contact you about it, it's Emily and I really don't know any better, so blame my mom if I'm not supposed to do this. I'll just... back away now.
Emily