Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Pictures

We got pictures taken with Jared's family over Thanksgiving. I kind of hate getting my picture taken, but I like getting pictures of the girls. Here are some cute ones of them.
Some of Katie's cousins started calling her Craaaaaazy Kate because of her sticky-uppy (yes, that is the technical term) hair. You can't see it as well in this size, but her hair was sticking straight up for all the pictures.
As you can see, all Charlotte wanted to do was suck on her overall strap. Silly baby. Her cousins were calling her Sensible Charlotte because her hair is more calm and sensible. Maybe when she grows hair, we'll dye it purple so she can be more exciting.
This is a sweet picture. Their socks got all dirty while they were sitting on the grass, so we took them off. Then the photographer snapped some pictures while I was holding Charlotte.

Yes, Charlotte's strap was pretty much perpetually in her mouth during the pictures. And I think she only smiled in two of them. Katie smiled in more pictures but really started to break down towards the end.
This is Katie with her cousin Jacob at the very end when she had just about had it with pictures! I think by that time she was speaking for all of us.

5 comments:

Melody said...

Those turned out so cute! Craaazy Katie and Sensible Charlotte. What a great idea to label your kids while they're young! j/k :)

Lynnette said...

Cute pics. I especially love the ones of the feet. What is about baby feet that is so adorable?!? I don't know, but I have tons of pictures of Carson's hands and feet.

Karen P said...

your babies are so dang fun! i think the preceding commentors and you and I should have a play date so we can hold each others babies! ok- so mel and i don't have "babies" anymore, but they're still cute!

Charla said...

Jessi, I always say that you are my witty, (brilliant) and hilariously sarcastic friend. However, Melody trumps you today. Labeling kids... hee hee. She's funny.

Pretty girls.

Jessica said...

Yes, well we purposefully labeled the girls so that they'll have plenty to talk to their therapists about when they get old enough. If you're going to screw up your kids, you might as well go big!