Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

It's our anniversary today. We got married 7 years ago. Can you believe it? I can't. I was trying to come up with a sincere and heartfelt post about our marriage, but I just don't have it in me today. I just kept coming up with silly comments about causing all of Jared's gray hairs. Sometimes I can be serious and sometimes I can't. So here's some pictures of the girls we took at the park the other day instead. These sun hats just crack me up.

Do the hats look familiar? Maybe like Dark Helmet from Spaceballs? (Ok, I can't take credit for this picture. Jared found it.)
Even though they remind us of a bad 80s movie, these hats are pretty adorable.

6 comments:

Jared said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm sorry, but when I see them in those hats I just can't stop thinking of Spaceballs, that movie was hilarious.

'Raspberry. There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry: Lone Star!' - Dark Helmet

Karen P said...

Spaceballs is a classic!

"He shot my hair!" - The Princess


PS Happy anniversary!

Charla said...

Your babies are darling. Love hats on babies. Jessi, seriously, I wish you would not trap Katie in the storage container. She's bound to turn out beautiful, sarcastic and smart but also a smidgen evil if you torment her. Is that what you want? Sheesh. You are mean. :) Thanks for the bumbo. My two year olds LOVE it. They pull it up to the t.v. and fight over who gets to sit in it. (poor Charlie doesn't have a chance) We will give it back after awhile so that your girls can give it a second whirl when they are older.

sasmithfam said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it has been 7 years, that went fast. Your girls are adorable and the hats are very fashionable. Loved to see you and the twins the other day. We will have to get together more often, some adult stuff and other family stuff too. Everyone's kids are getting too big. :)

amber peterson said...

Hi Jessi! You crack me up and your babies are adorable! Happy Belated Anniversary, we are going on 7 years this month too. Where does the time go?

Katrina said...

You are too funny Jessica! I am sad you are moving.