Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Babies in the Bucket

Hi guys. So we made the big move to Georgia. I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately. That's the problem with a 2-story house. Whenever the girls are doing something cute, the camera is upstairs. But, luckily for the viewing public, the camera happened to be downstairs when they figured out how to climb into their bucket-o-toys.

And here's a silly video of them playing together.

I think this one of Katie relaxing in front of the TV is hilarious. I love the little leg kick at the end.

3 comments:

Jared said...

I taught Katie everything she knows about watching TV that way.

Melody said...

I love the one of them playing together and giggling the most! Such cuties!

amber peterson said...

Your girls are so cute! Hope Georgia is treating you well! Love ya, Amber