Friday, July 17, 2009

Costco card

I know. I know. I don't post for forever, and now I post twice in one week. But hey, look at what happened to my Costco card.
Side-view
How did this happen? Well, Jared would tell you that most of my family members have some uh quirks. One of my sisters loses her keys and her wallet and her purse and her everything else about once a week. Another one chews ice like um something that chews ice a lot. One of my brothers once told me I needed to mow the lawn in straighter lines. So what is my big quirk? Well, I have too many to go into right now, but one of the main ones is that I leave stuff in my pockets to go through the wash. Not sure how many chapsticks I've ruined, but Jared can tell you how many shirts of his have been ruined with chapstick goo. Now my Costco card has joined the ranks of things I've ruined in the wash. Poor little Costco card. I still love you.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Let's have a moment of silence for the poor costco card....sniff sniff....I'll never forget you.

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a hot dryer.

Melody said...

But they do have Costco there, don't they? So you can get a replacement card? Please tell me they do...PLEASE.

Jessica said...

Yes, Melody. There is one down the street. Luckily.