Monday, October 12, 2009

Playing In the Backyard

Last time we were swinging in the park. This time we are playing in the backyard. We are trying out our new jackets. Yes, you sometimes need jackets in GA in October. This is the closest we got to both of them looking at the camera at the same time. Charlotte likes to wear her hood. We like to call her the baby unabomber.
She thinks it's a good name! Although she wonders why I'm pointing my toes on the concrete behind her. She kinda thinks I'm weird. Actually I'm doing the same thing as I type this. I wonder how frequently I sit like that without even thinking about it?
Katie kind of looks like she's doing some dumpster diving.
Here she thinks it's funny that we called her a dumpster diver.
And finally they are ready to go inside and do some plotting. They like to plot. Or maybe they'll eat a snack. Snacks are good.

2 comments:

Melody said...

ha ha, Jessi, I always love your posts because you write like you talk, and I can hear you in my head. :) BTW, I don't recall ever noticing you sitting down with your toes pointed. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be friends. So you can ease your mind on that one.

Jessica said...

That's funny that you said that. I used to work with a guy who told me that I wrote documentation like I talked. I toned it down. :) It wouldn't do to scare the software users.