Friday, August 27, 2010

After the Nap

Ok, so I came in to get the girls after their nap the other day and this is what I found.

Yes, Charlotte climbed out of her bed and into her sister's.  I had no idea she could even do that.  The weird thing is that all the sudden she seemed a little ashamed of herself. "Go away, Mommy.  Don't look at me!" 
"No really, go away!"
"Ok, nevermind.  You can stay.  I'll look at you again."
"And now I'll smile like crazy.  Yes, I'm temperamental like that." 
Meanwhile, Katie has pretty much been saying "Hi Mommy!  Change my diaper please!" this whole time.

On a completely unrelated note, my birthday present finally arrived!   Isn't it beeeeyoootiful?  I (uhh I mean Jared) ordered it off Etsy and had a problem with the first one the Etsy lady sent, so it was really late.  I think it was worth the wait.

5 comments:

Jared said...

In my defense, I was already buying Jessi something when I was informed she wanted this and had bought it for herself.

Jessica said...

Yeah, it's true. I did do that.

Myrna said...

Love the adorable babies, love the cute purse. . .

Melody said...

Cute, cute purse! Even cuter girls!! But they are getting so big. *sigh*

Charla said...

I think I can guess that Charlotte will be/is your little minx? Soo fun!

I love that they love each other enough to sneak into the same crib.

They really are cutie petuties. Also, Your yard looks lovely. Oh, and what butter chicken are you talking about on PW? The one with Indian seasonings? Love ya