Friday, August 6, 2010

Midnight Snack

So last night around midnight, Charlotte started crying inconsolably.  I'm not sure why she started crying, but the only thing that made her stop was my offer to let her watch TV in our room. Katie had woken up too and jumped at my offer.  Literally.  She was on her stomach sucking her thumb and jumped up to her feet in one smooth motion when I asked Charlotte if she wanted to watch Minnie (aka Mickey Mouse Playhouse). And what kind of midnight TV watching experience is complete without a snack? 
Need a close up?  Or course you do.  We've got all the usual suspects- Charlotte and her fafie and Katie and her ducky.   
You can't really tell that well in these pictures, but Charlotte's eyes have turned a light brown color.  They honestly took over 2 years to turn from a grey to a green and now to a brown.  I thought it was normally faster than that.  Anyway, there it is.  Our midnight snack (ours because I ate the granola bar that Charlotte didn't want).

No comments: