Saturday, October 2, 2010

What Happens When You're Late for Church

You have children who run crazy in the foyer.

[Imagine a picture of the girls running crazy in the foyer.  It happened.  We just don't have a picture of it.]

Then you have children who chill with some of their nursery friends under the side table in the foyer.


After they're done hanging out, they run crazy in the foyer again.

[Imagine another picture of the girls running crazy in the foyer.]

And then they go to nursery where they can run crazy in a sanctioned evironment.

[Imagine a picture of Jared and me being relieved that they are finally running crazy in nursery and not in the foyer.]

2 comments:

Melody said...

I just think it's awesome that you happened to have a camera at church!

Jessica said...

Oh, it was Jared's phone. That's why it's kind of grainy. I wish I remembered to carry around my camera everywhere I went. There would be a lot more blog posts that's for sure.