Sunday, November 9, 2008

Eating My Sister's Head

I know I promised a bunch of lies to make our lives sound more exciting, but I'm not making this up. One of the girls' favorite past times is trying to eat each other's heads. It's a little strange, but they've been doing it their entire short lives. Hopefully, they'll grow out of it. Here is Katie eating Charlotte's head when they were only a few weeks old.

Here Katie is at about 3 months getting her sister again.
Now, lest you think Katie is the only one who does this, here is a picture of Charlotte preparing to get Katie on Halloween. I took the picture a little too early, so you missed the big finish.
By the time I got Katie away, the whole side of her head was damp. Sorry for not rescuing you earlier!

4 comments:

Karen P said...

hilarious. Your blog is and will be so interesting because life with twins is so much different than having one baby at a time (eg. none of my kids have ever tried to eat their sister's head). Bravo. :-)

Melody said...

Ah, eating a sister's head... there's just nothing better. Too funny!

TF said...

Jessi~~
(Or should I say Booger) Remember way back when I used to call you that? Was that what I called you? It doesn't seem quite right now! Anyhow, it is so cool to see your girls...twins! Amazing! I always thought it'd be totally cool to have twins until I had my first little girl...changed my mind awful quick! But, dang, they are cute! Well, if you haven't figured it out by now, I am Taani Rogers...Darla' friend....got your blog addy from the email you sent to Jarod....hope you don't mind!! Check out my blog if you dare...www.thefarnsworthfour.blogspot.com! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessi!
welcome to blogging... the more you write, the more you'll have to talk about. (believe me, I know.) It's going to be so fun to see your girl's pictures, and how fast they grow up!
Love ya!
Missy