Friday, November 14, 2008

How to Escape from a Bouncy Seat

I can't do a posting of just Katie without doing one of Charlotte too. Charlotte is our escape artist. She has started really moving around and trying to get out of anything we put her in. Above is a picture of the first time I noticed her trying to get out of her bouncy seat. I hadn't even realized what she was doing until she started crying. Yes, she started crying, and I took a picture instead of trying to comfort her. I might be a bad mother.

Here is a picture of Charlotte a little later when she got a little more comfortable with escaping from the bouncy seat. Just to reassure those of you who are worried, no babies started crying during the taking of this picture. In fact, she got all the way out and was pretty happy with herself because she got to roll around on the office floor. Ahhhh..... what baby doesn't love to get into her dad's computer cables? Good times.

No comments: