Thursday, January 1, 2009

Four Things Tag

I don't usually do this many posts in a week, but I've been taking a vacation from work and have had more time. Also, since I have been teasing Jared lately on my blog, I decided to do this tag from my friend Karen to show that yes, I do like him. I might even love him. Gasp! Don't tell anyone. It's our secret.

Four Things I like about my Hubby:
He has a good heart
He adores our twin girls
He is funny
He is ok with me thinking I'm funny even though it mostly means I tease him all the time

Four Jobs I have had:
Worked at a party store
Copy room girl
Relayed calls for the deaf, hard of hearing, and speech impaired
Technical writer

Four Movies watched more than once
The Fugitive
Bourne Identity
Chocolat
Roman Holiday

Four Places I have visited:
New York City
Edinburgh
London
Paris

Four Places I have lived:
San Diego, CA
Vienna, VA
Gilbert, AZ
Provo, UT (For 2 months before I came to my senses and dropped out of BYU Law School)

Four foods that I like:
Pumpkin pie
Spaghetti
Strawberries
Molasses cookies

Four Places I would like to visit:
Normandy, France
Germany
Machu Picchu, Peru
Washington D.C.

Four People I tag:
Whoever wants to be tagged

3 comments:

Jared said...

Woo hoo, she likes me!

Charla said...

I recall the relay job most distinctly.... It's making me crack up just thinking about it.

No diss on the deaf, but I think it was one of your most challenging jobs. (from my perspective)

Melody said...

I remember the day you decided to quit at PPP. I think you were giving me a ride home from school or something, because we were in your big white truck, and you were ticked about having to go to work. Then you were just like, "I'm going to quit." And you did! I couldn't believe your impulsiveness.

I enjoyed this post-- it made me realize that I still don't know as much about you as I thought I did!