Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm Standing Up!

Charlotte has started pulling herself up to a standing position. She first did this in the baby cage...
and I think it was so that she could eat the fence more easily.
I was noticing the other day that I don't have very many pictures of Charlotte smiling on here. She does normally smile a lot- just not for the cameras. In fact, she's usually the more sociable twin and will happily go to people other than her mom and dad. Anyway, I finally got a good picture of her smiling.
I'm not sure why she finally decided to smile for the cameras. I think it was probably because she is happy to have two teeth coming in and has stopped slobbering so much that her shirt gets soaked every day. Yay!

2 comments:

Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared said...

No one can deny that Charley's little toothless smile has to be one of the cutest things you've ever seen. Yes, I know Katie is just as beautiful, but a smiling picture of Charley is just so rare.