Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm happy. Aren't I? Oh maybe not.

You have probably noticed that Katie smiles a lot in pictures. While she doesn't smile in every one, she does more so than not. It's funny because she sees me get the camera, waits until she sees the red light and hears the beep of the flash, and then starts grinning. Anyway, here is a sequence of her being happy and feeling that being a twin truly rocks...
but now she's questioning whether she's really happy...
and has finally decided that perhaps she isn't as happy as she first thought, but she certainly is as cute.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

First, I have to say Katie is just cute. Second, I am wondering if her hair style has changed, or maybe just her shampoo. Looks like that crazy up all over hair has turned into a up on the sides like a belted kingfisher or something. I like it.